• the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our websites, applications and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
• our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services and includes information relating to Business Owners/Service Providers such as retailers/designers/shopkeepers/boutiques/fashion merchandise sellers/stylists/make up artists or any other fashion or glamour related service providers (“Business Owners”).
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as directly given to Business Owners that the Users deal with and/or pay through our Services and social networks that you use in connection with our Services. We encourage you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
I. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
• automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us:
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
• Your account information:
Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
• Your preferences:
Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
• Your content:
Information you provide through our Services, including your comments, reviews, photographs, lists, followers, the users you follow, current and prior dealing with Business Owners, ordering details and history, favorite Business Owners, special requests to Business Owners, contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your connecting to Business Owners through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
• Your searches and other activities:
The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
• Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
• Your communications:
Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services.
• Your transactional information:
If you make enquiries or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies, as further described below under "Payment Card Information." If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.
• Your Public Posts:
You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted")
on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (collectively, "User Contributions").
Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable (see "Security" section below). Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information About Your Friends
You have the option to request your friends to join the Services by providing their contact information. If you request a friend to join and connect with you on the Services, we will only use your friend’s contact information to process your request.
Information About Your Messages.
If you exchange messages with others through the Services, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible violations of our Terms of Service and wrongdoing in connection with the Services. If you send information from the Services to your mobile device via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
• Usage information:
Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
• Computer and device information:
Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
• Stored information and files:
Our applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
• Location information:
Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
• Last URL visited:
The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
• Mobile device IDs:
Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
• Your preferences:
Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
• Your activity on the Services:
Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
• Mobile status:
For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
Precise Location Information and How to Opt Out
When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device’s GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about Business Owners in your area or applicable promotions). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
Cookies and Other Electronic Tools.
. A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. Findow uses pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
What are cookies?
• Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognize your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
• There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyze how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
• Certain cookies contain personal information – for example, if you click to "remember me" when logging in, a cookie will store your username. Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our websites, or a user’s general location.
What sort of cookies?
Generally, our cookies perform up to six different functions:
1. Essential cookies
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. For example, some cookies allow us to identify subscribers and ensure they can access the subscription only pages. If a subscriber opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that a subscription entitles them to.
2. Performance cookies
We utilize other cookies to analyze how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We might also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
3. Functionality cookies
We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site, and recall your customization preferences, such as which regional edition of the website you want to see when you log in.
4. Behaviorally Targeted Advertising cookies
5. Compliance, Security Authentication Cookies
These cookies are used to prevent fraud, protect your data from unauthorized parties and to comply with legal requirements. For example, these cookies will be used to determine if you are logged in.
6. Notification Cookies
These cookies are used to improve your use of the site by allowing notices of information and options. For example, Findow may use the cookie to allow us to stop showing you the signup notification if you have already seen it.
More about cookies
Information from Third Parties
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites, and researchers, and combine that information with information which we collect from or about you.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
II. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
• Process and respond to your queries
• Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
• Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
• Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you.
• Send you questions from other users that you may be able to answer if you have registered with Findow.
• Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
• Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
• Administer contests and sweepstakes.
• Provide you with customer support.
• Provide you with notices about your account.
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• Notify you about changes to our Services.
• Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
III. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
General Information Disclosures
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of Findow Marketing LLP.
• To contractors, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business (e.g. Merchandise sellers and Glamour Service Providers) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Findow’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Findow about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
• To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We contractually require these third-parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• Service Providers. We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and messages on behalf of other Findow members, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
• Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
] and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Findow, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Information Shared with Business Owners.
When you make an appointment or query about a Business Owner or execute an online Merchandise or services ordering transaction from Business Owners listed with Findow through our Services, your information is provided to us and to the Business Owners with whom you engage, contact or are providing services in the area of your general interest. In order to facilitate your Enquiry or engagement with a Business Owner and for processing Merchandise and services ordered, we provide your information to that Business Owner in a similar manner as if you had made an enquiry or order directly with the Business Owner. If you provide a mobile phone number, Business Owners or Findow may send you text messages regarding your Appointment and/or order’s delivery status. Some Business Owners also require you to provide credit or debit card account information to secure your business. When you make contact with the Business Owner or online ordering transaction through our Services and/or make a payment to a Business Owner through our Services, we may also share with the Business Owners additional information, such as information about your preferences and history or information that we collect from third-parties.
Information you choose to share with a Business Owner when you make a reservation and/or pay a Business Owner through our Services may be used by the Business Owner for its own purposes. We do not control the privacy practices of Business Owners. Please contact the Business Owner directly if you want to learn about its privacy practices.
Payment Card Information.
To use certain of our Services, such as to order merchandise or book services with Business Owners, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with Business Owners, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties), and you further agree to the following terms:
• When you use a credit or debit card to secure a reservation through our Sites, we provide your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date) to our third-party payment service providers and the applicable Business Owner.
• For information about the security of your credit or debit card account information, see the “Security” section below.
IV. ANALYTICS AND TAILORED ADVERTISING
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Automatically-Collected Information” Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users’ use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
, and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out Link
to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs. To opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page
Google Ads Settings page. Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive ads even if you opt-out of tailored advertising. In that case, the ads will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links and are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
When accessing the Services from a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system: iOS, Android and Windows Phone provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or operating system or contact the applicable platform operator.
Do Not Track.
We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Services for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the above links to the NAI "Consumer Opt-out", DAA opt-out, and Google opt-out. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
V. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
VI. COMMUNICATIONS CHOICES
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Findow users, businesses, and Findow itself. You can log in to manage your email preferences
and you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Findow.
VII. REVIEWING, CHANGING OR DELETING INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page (also located
), or contact the Findow Privacy Officer.
VIII. ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
IX. SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Findow account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
X. CHILDREN UNDER 13
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 13, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. . If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at privacy@Findow.com
XI. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
XIII. COMPLIANCE WITH DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
XIV. DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
XV. JOB APPLICANTS
If your information is submitted to us through our Service when applying for a position with Findow, the information will be used to consider your application. We may retain your information for any period of time. This information may be shared with other companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
XVII. CONTACT US
or write at the following address: